Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed Honda are releasing this next year - what do you make of it?
“The HR-V will be positioned below the CR-V and complement our SUV line-up by offering versatility and practicality along with new safety technology, loads of features and of course a sporty, dynamic drive.
“We know consumers want more choice and we will offer that choice in the all-new HR-V, right into one of Europe's fastest-growing segments.”

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another generic vehicle from Honda with no distinctive styling or appeal..... The old HRV looked quite stylish in comparison!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's nice, really nice. Don't forget that the new Suzuki Vitara has been unveiled and demonstrates that yet another Japanese manufacturer is joining in the small cross over party!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have two friends who WILL NOT buy Honda's until they give you a choice of interior trim colours. Any colour as long as it's black...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually think it looks quite nice. To me it looks more mature than the Captur or Mokka.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Audi will be launching the Q1 soon too: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/q1/84757/audi-q1-set-to-take-on-nissan-juke-in-2016

It's been a while since Audi released a single official sketch and confirmed it would put the Nissan Juke-sized Q1 SUV into production, but this is the first physical evidence that the Q3's baby brother is nearing completion. Launching in 2016, it will headline a bumper 12 months for Audi with an all-new Q5 and A5 Coupe also due next year.

Although tightly wrapped in the obligatory swirly camouflage, there are plenty of clues to the Audi Q1 final form. Up front an interpretation of the new Q7’s 3D grille and sharp LED headlights can be seen bulging under the black and white wrap. The profile is clean and uncluttered, much like the new A4, while the wraparound taillights and neat twin exhaust is a nod to the A1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts