Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I just picked up an Ecosport 2015 Zetec. Can you please confirm what keys come with these.
Regards.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I had the 2016 Zetec base model Ecosport, comes with 2 sets of keys, just press button key fobs to unlock/lock doors and a turn key in ignition barrel. Only higher trim models come with keyless and pushbutton start.

Same goes for the 2019 Face-lift model I have now have as it's a basic model, and again press button key fobs and a turn key in ignition barrel. I prefer that as to me its more secure than keyless systems. That's if we can say any car is really secure LOL :D

PS..If you only got one key, get back to seller for them to get you another, as keys are expensive now. If a garage or dealership they should give you one at their cost, if a private sale, well, good luck trying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ColinJYD. I got one key with press button and one key that is just a key. Are or were you're keys both press button??
Regards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have two remote fobs (push button start), but that's a st line model. My son has a brand new 2021 transit custom, & that only has one flip key remote,& one basic key.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts