Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 (reg Spain in late 2018) Ecosport Titanium which I am importing to the UK. I have obtained the RHD Headlights but am yet to find the Rear Fog & Reversing Lamps. Does anybody know which years will fit 2019 Model as there are plenty for 2011 to 2017 Models available but few for 2018 onward?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Boris . I think MK1 & MK2 models have the same rear lights. Its the fronts that are different between the two.
I seem to remember reading somewhere, that the Kuga have the same fog lights. The reverse lights tho, are built into the main cluster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Boris . I think MK1 & MK2 models have the same rear lights. Its the fronts that are different between the two.
I seem to remember reading somewhere, that the Kuga have the same fog lights. The reverse lights tho, are built into the main cluster.
Hi there,
Thought you might be interested to know. MK1 EcoSports were made from 2002-2013, but not sold in Europe. I had a Brazilian grey import from 2002. They look more like a Fusion on steroids, with a side opening rear door and spare wheel. Gave me years of service. Such a pity 4x4/AWD's are not available here. Sorry I digressed Mk2's were made from 2011 to present, with a face lift in 2017 being introduced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts