Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking delivery in January 2019 of a Titanium auto with Lux Pack. My dear wife picked the colour (silk), what's new about that!
Anyhow my present car being a Vauxhall Mokka has an excellent forum and a quick scan round all the comments here makes excellent reading for my future delivery

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome Rubus. Earlier this year being an oldun with problems we decided to go the Motability route. We had a Honda and Ford was not on the agenda. However after a bit of research, we went to our nearest Ford dealer and looked at the Ecosport. My Wife wanted a white one, which was extra and it had to be an automatic. The dealer was extremely helpful and as they did not have an auto I drove the manual ST model. Well, my Wife was sold on the car. Unfortunately there was only one auto available, a Titanium, which we wanted, in white but it had the comfort pack. Heated steering wheel and seats. We were fortunate in that the white colour was thrown in at no extra charge and the comfort pack was included at a knock down price.
Since collection in May it has nearly reached 3000 miles and apart from the 37 mpg ( I had hoped a bit better) the car has been brilliant. After treating it carefully to bed it in, it is quite quick considering the 1 ltre engine. The auto box is not quite as good as the Jatco box in our old Rover but all in all it is pretty good. We did consider a Mokka but after a good look it was discounted. If your new one in January is as good as ours you will not be disappointed.
No doubt the Mokka had all the electronic wizardry as the Ford but I am still fighting with the massive hand book and all it's detail. Unfortunately age is not conducive to modern technology.The stop start is a bit disconcerting. Only one hiccup a puncture. Lets hope your Titanium is just as good as ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts