Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Please can you help, prior to my 2017 EcoSport had it's MOT a couple of weeks ago it used to tell me how many miles fuel I had until empty, but something has changed and now it tells me how many miles I have done. What do I need to press to tell me change this back?

Please can you help this is driving me crazy I have pressed, pulled and pushed everything.

Thank you

Moira.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Please can you help, prior to my 2017 EcoSport had it's MOT a couple of weeks ago it used to tell me how many miles fuel I had until empty, but something has changed and now it tells me how many miles I have done. What do I need to press to tell me change this back?

Please can you help this is driving me crazy I have pressed, pulled and pushed everything.

Thank you

Moira.
Hi Moira,
If you push the button on the top of the left hand stalk, it will cycle through the various options and I have found if you just leave it on the option you want it will stay there.
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Moira,
If you push the button on the top of the left hand stalk, it will cycle through the various options and I have found if you just leave it on the option you want it will stay there.
Dave
Hi Dave,

THANK YOU SO MUCH, this has drove me crazy for weeks...!!!!

Enjoy the weekend :)

Moira.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts