·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, took a long nine weeks to arrive, went for the 1.5 ecotec petrol engine as have been well used to that engine with our company car. Just my choice even though road tax is slightly dearer than the 1.0

Went for the base trim model, mainly due to cost, but it is well appointed, and I do like cloth seats over leather, as they tend to sag very quickly, whereas cloth seats last well.

Only extras were the spare wheel on the back, and roof rails, as I and wife are holiday bikers, and will get the cross rails and two bike rack for next spring.

First buy will be to get a dog guard for the boot, to keep our Labrador fred happy, and secure in the back. Cheers Colin.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi StuntS, yes, it did take longer than anticipated to arrive, as I think asking for roof rails as an extra on the base model, threw them a wobbler, and knocked me back in the production schedule by a week or two.

Anyway its here now, and going to visit my relatives next week, which will be a 500 mile round trip, so will be a good test run for my Ecosport.

How are you getting on with yours, still enjoying the new car feel?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had to put my photo of my car back up after closing my account, due to the greedy photobucket fiasco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts