Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our new ecosport titanium!
Come from a Fiesta Titanium, so shame to see some features not in this titanium model.
Do have a few questions which I hope people have answers to!
Firstly, the 'signature' lights seem to be off when thelightsare off and the fog lights are on, if I turn side lights on, fog lights go off and sig lights come on.... that right? I assumed sig lights would be the ones always running???
Also, we have rear sensors fitted, they seem to be 'wrong' (never had them before) They beep really fast when reversing then slow down when getting close to an object, but still loads of space...

Anyway, despite this having a bad write up we absolutely love it!

Here it is in the show room before we picked it up today.

Edited by: Maleko

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Maleko and welcome to the forum- and your ES look smashing in blue. The light situation is correct, the daytime running lights are unfortunately "fogs on dim" and your sidelights are the LED strip.(a missed opportunity by ford as it should be the LED as your DRLs.) But as its winter I drive with sides and fogs on-it looks really impressive on a dark afternoon.I also have rear sensors fitted, once reverse is selected and I start to reverse my sensors beep slowly and increase as I approach an object with a continuious beep once the minimum distance is reached,before impact. Hope that helps you a bit and enjoy your ES and post some pic please cheers Mitch

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I love the blue of the Ecosport, looks great

Unfortunately as Mitch mentions above, Ford have got their wires crossed with the DRL for some reason but yours are working as they are supposed to, just not how we think they should!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys!
Wonder if you can get LED bulbs for the dipped fog lamps, unfortunately every bulb website I go on don't list the EcoSport in vehicle selection!

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's not what I meant, I mean just LED replacement bulbs for the existing dipped fog DRL.
For example:http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/
Just one of the many websites that don't list the EcoSport for replacement bulbs...

My dad has a DS4 and he was able to change some of his lights to LED lights (legally).No where lists the EcoSport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts