Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,Just got my EcoSport Titanium 1.0GTDI, Kinetic Blue.This is the perfect car for our South African condition. From road conditions, traffic,to constant increase in fuel prices. I actually traded "down"? from a Stage 2+ Polo 1.4TSi GTi. Had my fun but, wow what a car this EcoSport. I am extremely happy and still in shock how this 3 cyl, 1.0T engine has so much oomph and power. Its honestly the perfect balance. Well done FORD!!Only cristiscm is the lack of thigh support. Being a taller bigger guy, you do find yourself sliding out the seat.Any ideas about the Sync Applink for the EcoSport?Im quite interested in seeing if there is K&N replacement filter for the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dan. UK here we dont get our pre ordered ECO till end march time.. All the reviews say that the interior is very plastic. Whats your opinion?any photos?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Dan24,Welcome to the forum.As Marc says the reviews in the UK have been critical of the finish andit would be good to hear what you think of the car and in your opinion how good the quality and finish is.Cheers
.Andy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks [email protected] & Marc, the interior is pretty much the Fiesta interior. Yes the interior has a lot of plastic. But its well finished. Seems like a solid build and well put together. I like it IMHO. I will put some pics up soon. The Eco honestly ticks every box. Perfect! And for me to say that coming from a performance car. Drives so well, steering feels good, controls in good reach. Definitely feels like a complete sound car. I do particularly like the look of the car. Has that sporty SUV look. The DRLs are cool to have. Autolights and wipers a bonus. I did change the stock H4 lights to Osram Nightbreakers. Much better and clearer. I changed the Aerial as it is extremely long and touches the garage door when driving in and out.I cant fault the car. Good all round package.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Dan24,Looks good, I like the colour. As you say it looks just like a fiesta inside, which is not a bad thing.Good to hear your liking it.Cheers
.Andy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys.The wheel cover was an optional extra, which i did want but this car was aleady en-route to the dealer and they had no stock. Yet to see one with the cover on driving around. Unfortunately they aremuch more expensive now ordering post the sale. The bare wheel look is growing on me, only concern will be the longevity of the tyre after months of constant sun exposure. Might have to coat it with some tyre protector.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts