Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just traded in yesterday my Fiesta ST 180 for a white and black EcoSport STline 140, my first real grown up car 馃檪

Loving it so far but have a few things I want to add etc.

A decent roof box, wind deflectors, will probably debadge at least the back. Need some decent seat and boot protectors too for my mangy mongrel to stop him getting my nice seats muddy.

Registered
Welcome and Enjoy.

The high seating to me is the best thing, completely different to the ST and will need driving differently, sure you will like it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loving it already. Not quite as fast as the ST but I don't break my back at every bump. Just done a dump run and now I'm in love haha

Registered
I assume your Ecosport has roof rails as you are talking about a storage box on the roof.

There are a few versions depending on trim model, that do not have roof rails, but it is worth noting for future buyers of the car, that the roof rails can be bolted on as an aftermarket extra, bought either from Ford dealer or maybe cheaper to get new ones on Ebay, etc.

Registered
Hi all, just traded in yesterday my Fiesta ST 180 for a white and black EcoSport STline 140, my first real grown up car 馃檪

Loving it so far but have a few things I want to add etc.

A decent roof box, wind deflectors, will probably debadge at least the back. Need some decent seat and boot protectors too for my mangy mongrel to stop him getting my nice seats muddy.
How long did you wait for yours? I ordered mine back in Feb - should now be with the dealer 12th May - gone for a Race Red ST Line 140. Like you, my first really grown up car - away from my trusty Abarth!

Registered
Hi. Welcome from a fellow newby. I picked mine up Saturday. I went for a stock item in grey with the optional extras I wanted. Waited 3 weeks that鈥檚 all. If I wanted the 140 ps I would have waited a lot longer. But I鈥檓 57 so no more speeding for me lol. I had the 125 ps in my focus so knew it was a good engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts