Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi al, i have 3 weeks ago picked up the new 16 plate ecosport with the new sony dab/satnav radio in, lovely car but i picked it up with a fault, the phone sync and phone lead socket was not working, after raising the issue as soon as i got home to the dealer ( i did not have the handover to see how things worked at the time of pickup ) and my local dealer could not fix the fault, saying its a software fault, even though its the button that does not do anything when pressed? my local dealer has told me to get in touch with the dealer i brought it from. i am getting the the run around from them saying its a warranty issue and nothing to do with them and i will have to wait til ford come up with a fix !! has anyone else had this fault as i am loosing patience, should i have to put up with the fault til ford get back to me with a fix or should i just take it back to the dealer as there's no indication to when the faults going to be resolved

·
Registered
10 Posts
As far as I know any Ford dealer should fix it, your warranty is not with the local dealer you purchased it from.

Your Ford dealer should be testing it, reporting the fault back to Ford and then attempting recommended fixes. They should keep you updated. I would press them for action.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If they don't do straight away I find that persistent calls and and pestering the person you bought it from. Makes them hurry up so you stop phoning and going into show room with complaints. Luckily for me when I had issues with my wheels they did the work with out much fuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts