Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always thought under the bonnet looked like there was cover missing. So bought a focus engine cover,as they are the same engine & fitted it.
I think I looks better, & not sure if its my imagination, but it seems to be a bit quieter too.

Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tire Automotive design
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Auto part Automotive super charger part

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Looks good and if its making it quieter then all the better. Mind you I am not one for looking under a bonnet and just seeing sheets of plastic hiding the engine compartment. I like to see an engine and all its components and ease of getting to things.

Some people do not even want to know the engine is there. My wife is like that, she has not looked at the engine in her Smart car since she bought it LOL, as long as it goes is her motto. I check her engine oil occasionally, but its a hassle to get into the rear engine compartment as there is a load of hand turn screws to remove the engine cover panel in the boot to get in there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.