Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys. Very happy with it. Rides nice. Was a tad worried that the st springs would be a hard ride but it’s fine. Seems little slower than my focus (same size engine 125 ps ecoboost) but early days and still new. I even got a king size mattress folded up in it for a run to the tip. 10/10 so far

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like you went for the Front Parking Sensors on yours can you do me a favour (see my thread in the newbies section) But could you take a photo of where they are , is there a button on the console under the heating controls , do they interact with sync ?

Sorry for multiple questions but have been trying to find out the info as i ordered mine with front sensors but the factory forgot to fit them and have seemed to fit aftermarket ones

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi. I’ve taken some pics I’ll try upload later. But to answer your question my fronts were factory fitter and work of sync. Some as I approach an object I get s diagram of the car and it starts beeping with the indications on screen change colour the nearer I get. I don’t press any buttons to activate. Hope this answers your question. 👍

·
Registered
19 Posts
The dealership have been back in contact yesterday and had to go into see them Ford have requested some photos of the car where the sensors have been placed etc and these have been done. The dealership did have another ES in that has the correctly fitted front sensors and switch unit etc so have collected more photos from a properly built one.

The dealership manager has promised me a reply by Monday at the latest but just remembered its a bank holiday so it will be Tuesday.

My first payment for the car due on the 11th so something will need to be sorted before that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts