Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EcoSport now also delivers a new level of interior refinement with easier to use controls and soft-touch materials, and a new centre console ergonomically designed for easy operation and featuring fewer buttons. New seats designs are optimised for greater front and rear occupant comfort, and deliver a more upscale feel including available partial leather. Occupants can also match the ambience to their mood with adjustable interior lighting that can be set to one of seven colours.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
I hope the new infotainment screen is a big improvement. Apple Car Play or Android Auto maybe?
Haven't heard of Ford adapting Android Auto or Apple unfortuantely, as I use that on my phone all the time.
I had a courtesy Vauxhall that had Android Auto and it was so nice syncing all my phone to their screen.

My only complaint about the new ES screen is the size....pretty small from the pics.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi All,
Must say I am very excited about the new ES! A decent red colour at last! I am interested in the AWD and believe this comes as an option on the titanium model upwards? But I can't see in any of the literature what choosing this option adds to the price? Am I being a bit thick? (wouldn't be the first time!) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts