Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mechanically and in terms of practicality, the EcoSport is still flawed. Clumsy driving characteristics, poor interior space and the odd unhelpful quirk all blot its copybook. Credit where it’s due though, the latest EcoSport is a better package than before thanks to big aesthetic improvements in the cabin with a smart new Fiesta-inspired dashboard. New tech also helps ensure Ford's crossover no longer feels quite so out-dated alongside newer rivals.
Read the full review here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ecosport/101974/new-ford-ecosport-2018-review

·
Registered
38 Posts
So based on the (old) style ES. I took a test drive after reading the autocross reviews were for the most part, they were not happy not to have toys to play with on the dashboard. So to make my own mind up, (and so glad I did) I could not understand why they were so negative and the result is, I am a very happy owner of a 2017 ES :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Well done, should be as good as, if not better than the previous model.

I have had mine (a 2016 model) just over a year now, so it will be another two years before I start considering another.

I always for some weird reason, buy just before a facelift or next generation model comes in :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts