Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have waited to buy one of these but very pricey with all the mods I want - £22k+! The price list is effective as of tomorrow so in theory should be available to buy on a 67 plate...?!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I see they are starting to do the contrasting roof colour's on the new model.

This seems to be the in thing at the moment.

Mind you, we had this on our 450 Smart car a decade ago, with contrasting plastic blue body panels, and silver metal frame (tridion).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes guys like for like with your ES the price has gone up a lot, it better be very good or a lot of deals to be had?.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After chatting with one of the Sales Managers at Fords over the weekend, whilst mine was in for its 1st year service, it looks like the new Ecosport is due in January 2018.

·
Registered
38 Posts
After chatting with one of the Sales Managers at Fords over the weekend, whilst mine was in for its 1st year service, it looks like the new Ecosport is due in January 2018.
Sounds about right. I am the happy owner of an ES as of the 67 plate because my Fiesta was due to upgrade on march 2018 to the ES but was told there will be a 3 month waiting time for the new ES then. so I would not be able to upgrade at that time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts