Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just ordered our new Ecosport Titanium S today. Apparently it's in a compound in Belgium and it should be with us in 3 weeks. Only downside for me is after having electrically folding wing mirrors on my fiesta the Ecosport is not fitted with them especially on this model.

·
Registered
289 Posts
is after having electrically folding wing mirrors on my fiesta the Ecosport is not fitted with them especially on this model.
Welcome, and great choice!

Yes, you will find many features missing on the ES Titanium models when you compare to the Fiesta, Focus etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered a Kinetic Blue, very nice colour. Just found out though that it doesn't have the rood rails on it or the automatic engine start when I.e. stood at traffic lights and gear to neutral and handbrake on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The Titanium S has the 140PS Turbo Charged engine and does not have the automatic stop / start feature because I am told that this would not be good for the Turbo.
The Roof Rails do not come on the S as it has the black painted roof and mirror caps. No reason why you couldn't add them later though I suppose. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Although the stop start is one of the first things I switch off whenever I get in a car with it.

Anyway, welcome along!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts