Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes from new with privacy glass, rear parking sensors and roof rails, no spare wheel. Very happy with the upgraded interior and finding it very smooth to drive. Very happy bunny so far :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can defo tell it's a little lower, wish we had the option for privacy glass, but I do prefer the wheel on the back :p How does the boot open, upwards or outwards?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love it with the privacy glass! I actually prefer the look without the wheel on the back, although I originally intended to order it with, I think it looks so much neater. The boot opens outwards as before, which is ideal for my job and to be honest is what attracted me to the ES in the first place. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love it with the privacy glass! I actually prefer the look without the wheel on the back, although I originally intended to order it with, I think it looks so much neater. The boot opens outwards as before, which is ideal for my job and to be honest is what attracted me to the ES in the first place. :)
I agree and the door without the wheel now opens at any angle which is much better than the doors with the wheel on the back but does this mean the ESOC will have to change its logo?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hya everyone just ordered my es titanium 10 petrol sad to let my fiesta zetec go but eco sport here we go ive had lots of test drives derv / petrol has anyone had any major probs with there es it seems the car opions are very brutal I love how the car drives what does everyone else think

·
Registered
10 Posts
Had a 4 hour test drive in there 1L ecosport petrol ordered one get it in two weeks brand new just been reading that they did a upgrade
Hope I've got the this on mine what was the upgrade and how will I know if I have the new model , I have ordered winter pack ect it the titanium model . Really looking forward to getting car .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Stevbikes, as far as I know the old model wasn't available with the winter pack, so you should be ok. Other upgrades include the interior which looks amazing, including better sound proofing, and also improvements to the suspension I think? I think the car handles really well, I certainly don't find it rolls around corners which some reviews have said! Hope this helps

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome along, I would love to see some more pictures of the updated model if you can? Any rear pictures or interior ones if you don't mind sharing?

Looks good tinted and lower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts