Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am new to the forum and also a new owner. I have a brand new Titanium S in smoke grey with the 1.0 140bhp engine. So far I have done 850 miles in 2 months and am very happy with it.

The engine is very sprightly, even compared to our other car which is a 2 year old Focus Titanium with the 125bhp 1L engine. Handling is better than expected too.

Having always owned Fiesta's previously it feels familiar but I do like the higher up driving position, extra headroom and decent sized boot.

This is mainly my work car with either a 3 mile round trip to the station or 25 mile round trip driving into Leeds itself. It will also be used a couple of times a year for a trip to see my parents in Northumberland as their backyard will not fit the focus in.

We did a trip to the Lake District just after christmas for a run out and all was good with it even with 5 in the car. Fuel economy got to around 44mpg on that trip but seems to average around 38-40 as a rule.

I have the optional Sat Nav which is more than fine and the voice control seems to be obedient which is in stark contrast to the focus. I like the sony stereo and the climate control and heated seats have proved great on these cold mornings. I've had a heated windscreen on the previous 3 cars so this was a necessity again as I don't have a garage. I also take full advantage of the cruise control which is easy to use.

The armrest is only any use when cruising so don't use it very often. I also like the huge amounts of storage space.

It is an excellent car and I for one am very pleased I took the plunge over a Fiesta.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome. Nice to see another 'S' owner on the forums.

I also find the arm rest next to useless, :) but agree with everything else - especially the Sony, engine and NAV.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome along, thanks for the pictures, it looks very smart and I do like those wheels, goes very well with the grey bodywork.

Personally I use the arm rest all the time, love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts