Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd signup and say hello, I have become a proud new owner of an Ecosport.
I've had my last car for 3 1/2 years and it served me well but its now time for a change.

It was a difficult decision for me, I loved my old car and there is a lot to chose from out there. I hope I've chosen well!

That's it for now anyway, I'll certainly be joining in here as I'm a regular on a number of forums.

Cheers
Marie.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Another proud lady owner here! Picked up my ecosport on 7 October and no problems so far (well only a faulty headlight bulb but that was replaced no problem). Done nearly 2500 miles and love how my car handles and adore the look of it; I still think the smoke grey is the nicest colour but I seem to be in the minority! Seeing quite a few more about on the roads now, but not in my colour, so I still feel quite unique! Happy days 😊

·
Registered
909 Posts
Only real downside is the quarter lights at the A pillar, (the triangular windows at front of cabin) as they cause a massive blind spot. After a while you get used to bobbing your head around the blind spot LOL.

You have a choice in the UK of a 1.0 petrol or a 1.5 diesel (EU6), most now go for the 1.0 petrol like myself, as EU6 diesel is very complex with DPF and burn cycles (can clog up) and the aggravation of having to add adblue, and thats put people off. I gave up diesel's when EU6 compliance came in, and went back to petrol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts