Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I've just signed up having found this forum but I've actually had my Ecosport around a year now. I'm really pleased with it and happy with my choice.

In fact next year or two I might very well 'upgrade' to the model without the spare wheel. :)

Helen

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, glad to hear you are happy with your ES! Have you had any problems at all with it? What engine do you have? How has your mpg worked out over the year? Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome along, I am also a 'newbie' although I've been driving mine for about 8 months. I would consider another Ecosport but would prefer to wait for an all new model rather than just the mid life refresh.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome along, I am also a 'newbie' although I've been driving mine for about 8 months. I would consider another Ecosport but would prefer to wait for an all new model rather than just the mid life refresh.
Are there any plans for an all new model yet? I've not read any news about it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Supposedly Ford are going to do two new SUV's - one is a Fiesta based one and one is a Focus one. That's in addition to the Ecosport and Kuga.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Strange, as the EcoSport is already Fiesta based.
That's what I thought but it's also mentioned here: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/ford-reveals-three-year-plan-sell-more-suvs

Early 2016 will see the introduction of the firm’s large SUV, the Ford Edge. It will make its debut at the Frankfurt motor show next week. The Edge will also be offered in the UK for the first time.

Two crossovers are then expected to join the range, based on the Fiesta and Focus.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's what I thought but it's also mentioned here: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/ford-reveals-three-year-plan-sell-more-suvs

Early 2016 will see the introduction of the firm’s large SUV, the Ford Edge. It will make its debut at the Frankfurt motor show next week. The Edge will also be offered in the UK for the first time.

Two crossovers are then expected to join the range, based on the Fiesta and Focus.
The I think the Edge is an American style SUV?

I wonder if their ditching the EcoSport for a new Fiesta based SUV???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts