Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Hope to be picking up my new ST line next week. Grey with black roof. 1.0 1.25 ps. Can’t wait

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Colt,
I'm sure you will be very happy with it, I love my 2017. When I was looking to upgrade from the Fiesta, I of corse looked at the reviews and to my surprise found the press are a little unkind towards the ES. However I took a test drive and on return signed on the dotted line to get one :)
and you know that back door that opens out instead of lifting up that they say is awkward to use, well I love it, never had any bother and I have to park in a street close to other cars. So wishing you many happy miles when you get it and keep using the site to let us know how you get on
Cheers Peter

·
Registered
890 Posts
This duel paint (body and roof) option seems to be very popular now with many makes of car, starting way back with the two seater Smart cars, with the metal painted silver or black and the body panels another colour like blue or red.

Anyway you will really like the Ecosport, but the front triangular glass sections create a rather large blind spot on the front pillars, and take a bit of getting used to, by wieving your head back and forth to see around the pillar. Eventually you will get used to it :D

Other than that the car has loads of room and also the boot is big enough with option to fold back seats. Have fun.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Remember to put some pictures of your new Ecosport up for us :D

You can upload pictures to Igmur.com (free photo hosting, I use them) and post photos here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts