Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome Hutch! Colour looks great! But my word I do prefer seeing the wheel on the back, dunno why, just prefer it ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome along, looks great! Mine (without the rear mounted wheel) should be arriving soon.

Each to their own but I prefer it without :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome a further grey, Zetec?. First drive out in ours yesterday,only seen two on the road since we ordered it two weeks before Christmas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All, now achieved the milestone of 50 miles done !! Really enjoying the car, seems to handle really well and a nice growl from the engine. Have fitted a few extras as mentioned in other topics.
Also had a Sony Sat Nav from my previous Freelander which fits the space perfectly below the airbag light, wired into the power point (removable ) and again in my opinion looks the part. Think I'm Deffo done now with extras apart from the sill plates on order from Ford. Should have just bought the Titanium model and saved the hassle!! Still I've always liked doing things this way. Cheers.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Made for it nice fit, personally I prefer them at eye level but it does look good in that hole.

You could run all the time just on map only to understand where you are from time to time, just glance down when you need to,

I do that on the VW's built in unit when I am driving in areas I don't know so well but don't need to run the sat nav for directions. Then dial in where you are going when you need to use it as intended, let the voice over direct you so eyes stay on the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep that's the general idea, think it just fills that void, as you say would obviously be more useful higher up but I do tend to listen rather than look and have always runaround with just maps on.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice fit, it's a shame the standard screen can't be swapped out for something a bit better. Maybe a new challenge ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts