Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks newbie here, I have a 15 plate 1.0l ecoboost titanuim. Was recently an nissan navara owner but fancied something smaller and cheaper so took a punt on a second hand ecosport. Intital impressions are that its not bad at all there is a couple of things lacking which would of been nice to have that i had on my navara, but overall not bad....Now I was a bit deflated to find out mine hasnt got the electric heated front screen nor does I dont think has even heated mirrors, I thought the heated front screen was standard on all fords nowadays :'(.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome, if you think your car is lacking stuff, well I have a 2016 base trim model which I bought new.

My opinion: Your actually better without a lot of gadgets, as then they cannot go wrong if you do not have them :D

As for the Ecosport, it will take a while to get used to the big A pillars, especially those small triangular windows, which can cause a blind spot. But you learn to move you head about to compensate for them getting in the way.

You will find the car roomy, plenty of boot space, and a good high up driving position. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts