Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I collect my ecosport titanium 1.0 petrol on Tuesday. Can't wait. Had it on order since end of November last year.
I've ordered it in panther black with the spare wheel.
Will let you know what I think after Tuesday. Super super excited x

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi, welcome.
Enjoy Tuesday you'll love the new car I'm sure!
Don't forget to post some pictures of your new ride. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you fir your reply. Well collected my car. I'm absolutely in love with it. However had a few issues with paintwork. There are chips of paint out all over. Garage arranging for it to go in for a day and for them to sort it out.
They are blaming it coming from India. Said it's all wrapped so they can't see if any damage been done. Sorry that didn't wash with me like. Told them they'd better get it sorted to my standard. Warned them I have OCD where my car is concerned.
Anyhow back to the car. Can't for the life of me work out how this car gets terrible reviews.
It's a dream to drive and so nippy. Over the moon with it. Will post some photos soon x :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's not good.
Mine had to have a dent in the rear door sorted before I could collect as well. That's the trouble with a few months at sea and then off loading at docks etc.
Good for you though making them sort it
I know what you mean about the reviews, the other cars in that class must be VERY good!!! I love driving mine and as the miles increase it seems to get better (more nippy) and the engine noise as you go up through the gears is great.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thank you fir your reply. Well collected my car. I'm absolutely in love with it. However had a few issues with paintwork. There are chips of paint out all over. Garage arranging for it to go in for a day and for them to sort it out.
They are blaming it coming from India. Said it's all wrapped so they can't see if any damage been done. Sorry that didn't wash with me like. Told them they'd better get it sorted to my standard. Warned them I have OCD where my car is concerned.
Anyhow back to the car. Can't for the life of me work out how this car gets terrible reviews.
It's a dream to drive and so nippy. Over the moon with it. Will post some photos soon x :)
That's such as shame. I thought the car went through a PDI check where they unwrap it, check, clean and wax it all up. It should have been spotted then!

Anyway, hope you get it sorted quickly and easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts