Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi and welcome, you got the Ecosport bug as well. I had the previous model of Ecosport (a red 2016) and now on the facelift version (a blue 2019).

I found when looking for a 2019 SUV, the Ecosport was still the best value SUV around, and looks good.
Mind you I got a pre-reg version out a dealership with very low mileage on it, after checking around, so it was cheaper still :D

Hope you got the optional spare tyre, that was my only cost extra.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I also got a pre reg had just under 1k on the clock. No haven’t got the tyre had one on my 15 plate but not on this and I prefer it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yeh, the new model is quieter and smoother ;)

My previous was the 1.5 petrol engine (now only available in India) and I now have the 1.0 petrol. (which is the most popular choice of engine now on the Ecosport UK)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, can you share the details of your remap? Did you do it for more power better fuel economy.. I interested.

Are there any problems when u get it serviced, or do they know it's mapped??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did mine for better acceleration as very slow I felt. Increase on BHP and they do it all via the ODB port I’ve always had my cars remapped this way. Nothing has even been picked up by ford in regard to the remap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help please

Have 2015 1.0 titanium problem with led strip lights not working.all other lights working ok.no warning light on dash help me please

1 - 8 of 8 Posts