Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out in eco, thought it could do with a wash so got the pressure washer out cleaned car to find scratches. Feeling really peaved to discover that a cat has jumped up the passenger
Front window putting puncture holes in window rubber as well as scratches in rubber ,but behind the door mirror was a set of scratches through the lacquer. Where it's back legs where trying to get purchase

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't think so as most warranties are mechanical and rust not accidental. So I will need to Polish out the scratches but window rubber is scared for life.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Gutted!

Our **** cats keep climbing on the car, gets covered in muddy foot prints! No scratches thankfully...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have found in the past that Autoglym paint renovator works well on light scratches, Things like T-Cut can be a bit aggressive if you rub to hard, also a metal polish is good something like Brasso just don't rub to hard.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have used a Polish which has removed some of the lighter scratches but will try the go Polish just a shame about the window rubber

1 - 7 of 7 Posts