Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i pick my new ecosport up next week it is 1lt titanium model I have asked for the winter pack tinted rear windows rear reversing sensors and will come with 17in wheels no spare wheel on back door now I read they have done a upgrade to the ecosport few changers worried mine could be the old model as not seen it in the flesh yet any thoughts on this to put my mind at rest .
Steve ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi i pick my new ecosport up next week it is 1lt titanium model I have asked for the winter pack tinted rear windows rear reversing sensors and will come with 17in wheels no spare wheel on back door now I read they have done a upgrade to the ecosport few changers worried mine could be the old model as not seen it in the flesh yet any thoughts on this to put my mind at rest .
Steve ...
Hi Stevbikes, .
I would ask the dealership exactly what the difference is between the old and new models. as it all seems to be a bit vague, also have they given you an actual delivery date?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picking car up on 4th nov I rang them about old n new model was told because it's got a winter pack would be new model but they seemed unsure .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you been told that winter pack on new model was just bit worried .
Had test ride really happy with car I'm 6 ft 4 in tall loads of room front n back
Well happy looked at the Mazda cx3 no room in back and 5k dearer ecosport
Wins all round ..
Steve ..

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Model

Does anyone know, apart from the extras ie winter pack and rear wheel choice, what are the specific differences between the old and new models?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been told more sound proofing car lower a bit think splashes of Crome on dash and better screen bit bigger .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think the 2nd generation spec includes: 17" alloys, part leather seats, reversing sensors, light dimming,4" colour display, restyled instruments with chrome, winter pack, 10mm height reduction, improved suspension.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New 2015 Ecosport Facelift

I have been told that the power steering and electronic stability control system have been tuned to European roads and thicker sound deadening now makes it quieter than pre-facelift models

·
Registered
11 Posts
hya everyone due to pick mine up end of oct hope its the updated ecosport only thing the dealer is saying is its the 2015.7 version updates change of alloys/ interior etc

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm going to test drive one, I understand with my finance package I can change cars part way through with little cost difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up new Ecosprt Titanim diesel yesterday. Ordered on November 3rd so delivery very quick. Did not know about winter pack, would also be interested in retro fit

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just picked up new Ecosprt Titanim diesel yesterday. Ordered on November 3rd so delivery very quick. Did not know about winter pack, would also be interested in retro fit
Now that's annoying. I REALLY don't understand why they even do a 'Winter pack', it's a joke! SHOULD BE STANDARD!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts