Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Well my ecosport is a month old tomorrow and just thought I'd give some feedback:positive and negative,
Overall very pleased the pluses are:
Really a fun car to drive- handles better than the reviews stated- returning 55.4 mpg on a total of 777 miles
(Only filled it up twice and still half tank remains!)- turning circle excellent-driving position and seat comfort lovely.
The sync system works perfectly (with iPhone)- not seen another one on the road, so loads of interest.All the electrics, heating and other gizmos are functioning perfectly.
The downsides are:
The handbrake is positioned in the wrong place- it's to near passenger seat and lumber adjustment should be on right hand side of drivers seat.
Would like to have had footwell lights- and missing the quick clear windscreen i had on my K A!.
The daytime running lights are the fogs on dim- should really be the LED strip (side light position)
Plus as previously stated warped dashboard!
Overall,
Yes I'm a happy customer and love driving this car, and that's what it's all about.

Edited by: Mitch

·
Registered
503 Posts
That's good to hear Mitch, you are a voice of positivity for all owners and potential owners in the midst of negativity surrounding the Ecosport.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts