Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

New to the forum and the EcoSport experience, car should be ready within the next couple of weeks. Gone for the Titanium S trim which I loved as soon as I saw it in the showroom today. Currently got a Fiesta ST which I'm giving back, due to recent unfortunate financial circumstances, the monthly payments on that are too high for me now, so settled for a new car with much lower monthly payments. I prefer a higher driving position anyway so think I'll really get along with this butch Fiesta!

Hope to see some nice pics and share some experiences with you all! Attached pics from the showroom today.

Cheers,
A

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi.
Looks great in blue, and I like the the black wheels and mirrors. The higher driving position is one of the reasons we went for the car,and easier rear access for our parents and granddaughter. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very nice! When we upgrade we are going for the Titanium S next :p

Have to say though, thought the 'S' would have a few more sporty looking features?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah really looking forward to be higher up on the road! Been told collection is actually Friday as the one in the showroom is the one they're actually giving me! So no time to wait at all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Maleko,

Yeah it's a lovely package, I know what you mean about having a few more sporty features - I'm happy with it's somewhat subtlety though, I think the main think I'd of liked is a visible twin-pipe exhaust at the rear, not too dissimilar from an Evoque, as that's simply hidden underneath the rear bumper, haha.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do like the black wheels , I haven't found any real issues. Like the high ride and that people that try and cut you up think it is a lot bigger than it is, so pull back in behind you hehe hehe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wondering about it's road perception with people cutting me up in it earlier! Pick up day is in fact Friday and once I've got it, i'll be doing a 400 mile round trip, good opportunity to run it in!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey Maleko,

Yeah it's a lovely package, I know what you mean about having a few more sporty features - I'm happy with it's somewhat subtlety though, I think the main think I'd of liked is a visible twin-pipe exhaust at the rear, not too dissimilar from an Evoque, as that's simply hidden underneath the rear bumper, haha.
Yeah I do really like it, will defo be our upgrade (hopefully in the new year). Will have had this one two years then. Is it 1.5 140bhp?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet!

There's 3 engines available now I believe, the one in the Titanium S is the 1ltr Petrol Ecoboost that has 140ps, same as what's in the red and black edition fiestas. The dealer told me there's a 1.5 diesel that has 120ps and there's the smaller powered 1ltr Ecoboost that has something like 120ps too. Not sure on exact figures other than the engine in mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The one thing for me that took some getting used to was the front pillars being big and a slight blind spot, but now I don't even notice it any more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah, read reviews about that. Since it's a blind spot I think I'll just use it for my phone mount device. Picking the car up in less than 12 hours! More excited about this than when I was getting my fiesta st haha!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I love the look of that, the blue with the black wheels looks great! I think that makes it look very sporty.

Getting jealous now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts