Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago the dealer we use sent out a voucher for £350 off of a new car. It had to be a stock car and registered by the end of June. Seventeen days after placing the order, we have a lovely Panther Black Titanium, 1.5l diesel with a winter pack and parking sensors.

They gave us £10,700 for our 64 plate Kinetic Blue Titanium X diesel with 24,000 miles on the clock.

With employee discount and other allowances, the on the road price was £16,100.

Hopefully we won't have any warranty claims like we did on the last one.

If anyone in Essex is looking for a nice second hand EcoSport, I know were there will be one for sale.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glad to hear you liked the first that much you bought another one!

Must admit it would have taken more than a £350 voucher for me to change mine. I usually keep them for about 4 years otherwise I feel you lose too much money on them.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I never realised the Ecosport had been out for so long in the UK. Unless its had a new facelift?

I only noticed it on the new Ford telly advert and was on the lookout for a new SUV as my Nissan Qashqui is now three years old, and a new one is a fortune, seems to have really went up in price.So I was looking for a cheaper SUV.

Anyway, have now put my order in for a new Ecosport, and should get it in four or five weeks time.

I went through carwow to buy from a dealer 150 miles away, as local dealer was firmly stuck at list price only, and I now get a thousand off the car, so quite happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts