Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just logged on for the 1st time, looking at the ecosport with serious intentions , I am used to diesal but is the petrol version as good????
Can someone point out the good, bad and the ugly please?

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi
you will have to look up on line re economy etc as there isn't any in the country yet!!! I along with a few others r waiting,ordered ours last October lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lord Sav said:
Thanks for the reply, we took the 1000 petrol out for a test drive this morning....amazing
I really hope it's as good as you say, because that's what we've ordered! Lucky you if you've test driven an EcoSport, we've only seen pictures so far and still no idea of when ours will arrive!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi
OMG there isONE/SOME in the country????
lol we still haven't seen one to look at let alone test drive,spoke to dealer yesterday and he said it was somewhere didn't quite catch the name tho so assume its not that far away as he said we are on schedule for may,he also said that we would probably have ours before they even get a demonstrator themselves,not sure how that works....WILL BE EMAILING THE DEALER NOW LOL....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi all
well just had a conflab with our dealer and wooohoooo its getting closer,
current location is ANTWERP BELGUIM so looking promising for May

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi AllAs I posted the other dayNo Power shifts will be delivered before January next yearThat will be 18 months waitOui oui

·
Registered
17 Posts
comment(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.ecosportownersclub.co.uk/forum/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=1094') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-pitch-unmonetized&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

18 months ! words fail meoui oui

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered my 1.5 dci in early feb through brokerage. Have got a date of 15/05/14 as anticipated delivery date.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ordered our Kinetic Blue 1.0 Titanium at the end of February. Advised that it should be delivered mid-April and had a phone call today saying only the Limited Editions were due for April arrival in UK. Ours would be arriving end of a May...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,
Can you give me some feedback on your 1ltr ecosport test drive,wanting to order one but cannot get a test drive in suffolk.cheers mitch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts