Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, the Ecosport is certainly getting popular up here in Yorkshire! I have seen every colour choice now and I usually see at least two on the road even on a short run out. I am not happy, I liked being unique! Seriously, just about to book my first service, average mpg up to 45 and still loving my chunky little car. Still think my smoke grey is nicest, I could not be happier with my choice :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Becoming more popular here in Norfolk as well,don't see one one very journey but couple of times a week,still think blue is the best

·
Registered
100 Posts
And here in Daventry definitely don't like the yellow or no spare wheel. Also looking at the new Ford transit it looks like the front of a ecosport cut off, flattened and glued on especially the chrome grill version.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The wheel on the back was what made me want to buy! Only seen a couple on the roads here. Wanted yellow, but got a great deal on the black. Happy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see them a lot around Rugby. I'll typically see 2 pretty much every day on a journey....just up the road from Daventry so probably seeing the same ones as remdroo haha!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Someone just along the road from me has got one in last couple of weeks haven't actually seen the owner yet. It's in white and without the spare wheel. Looks ok but still think the wheel on the back just sets it apart.
Was in our local Ford dealers last week and they had three on display out front one in yellow with the spare, didn't think it looked to bad in the flesh and one marked up as a demonstrator with at least two more in the compound.

·
Registered
20 Posts
seems to be very popular in the kent area where I live am seeing them on a very regular basis both with and without the tyre on back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts