Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signing up because I need to ask a few questions, I hope that's ok?

I'm completely new to the brand having owned Vauxhall for the last 8 years. Trouble is their new models don't really excite me so I'm looking for something different!

Anyway, I'll post some questions in the appropriate forum, but if anyone has switched from Vauxhall before, please reassure me :)

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
vx v ford

Hi had lots of Vauxhalls over the years always enjoyed them but nothing of late, thought about a moka but the ford deal was better plus had two Fiesta's that have been good so swung the decision.

I know Ford made the E S for non Euro markets possible poor roads etc. but with some development and more marketing (plus some suitable accessories) they might get a surprise as to how it could take off away from previous markets. Look at what Fiat have done with Jeep the panda the 500 plus the 500L, FWD, AWD and Trekking options.

Worth a look now they have improved with the 2015 model, if you like a high riding versatile small car SUV's are catching on fast. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
I do like the Mokka's but they are expensive I found compared to the Ecosport, especially now with the deals that can be had on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts