Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have dogs, which dog cage have you got for your Ecosport? .... I’ve not purchased my ecosport yet and am looking around for a cage for my dog as I don’t want him jumping all over the car when I’m driving and ove my kids (he’s not a small dog)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hi Rockys girl and welcome to the forum :D

I have a wee yorkie so just tie his harness to one of the back seat belts on back seat, and do not need a dog guard or cage, he would bark his head off if put in the boot, as does not like to be alone in car.

Plenty choices available on-line or car parts shops like Halfords. Most are ugly metal things.

if you can do without a cage and just let the dog free or tied in in the boot then the best looking dog guard out there is a perspex one, that make viewing out the back a lot clearer.
perspex guard...

metal grid guard...

dog cage...Not as simple to pick as it depends on dog size and dimensions of boot, here is one example of different sizes.

Good luck, someone else on here might recommend a dog cage, but would need to know your dogs breed/ size.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pets are members of our families and when we go on vacation or to vet we need to take them in our cars, and if you’ve got a big dog, his transportation becomes an issue because we need a good cage, which isn’t so cheap owing the fact that they won’t stay calm in the car. This is a website, where you can find the description of your pet behavior and some extra info about the dog breeds, so in that way you are can choose a good ecosport cage for him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts