Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have a 2019 ecosport. I would get periodic issues with the radio display and usb not working and I would do a factory reset and it would be fine. Now, I cannot get the screen or usb to work at all. I have checked the fuses and they are fine. I’ve taken the screen off to check to make sure everything was plugged in. I’m at a loss now. I cannot figure out what is happening and I do not have time time to take it to the dealership. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hi Toby and welcome to the forum:D

WoW, it does sound like a lack of 12V power problem.

You have looked at fuses, with wiring plugged in right, which it the correct thing to do.

You do know there is two supplies to the radio? one is a constant supply to keep functions like clock working when display is off and the other is an ignition supply to put power to the radio screen and radio operations when switched on. So there is two fuses. Please check both are working. You may have only checked one.

If not a power problem, then maybe the radio display is knackered. Hence another radio needed. (new or secondhand)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Toby and welcome to the forum:D

WoW, it does sound like a lack of 12V power problem.

You have looked at fuses, with wiring plugged in right, which it the correct thing to do.

You do know there is two supplies to the radio? one is a constant supply to keep functions like clock working when display is off and the other is an ignition supply to put power to the radio screen and radio operations when switched on. So there is two fuses. Please check both are working. You may have only checked one.

If not a power problem, then maybe the radio display is knackered. Hence another radio needed. (new or secondhand)
Good day. Maybe you can give advice )
I have a Ford Ecosport 2017.
I noticed that the radio started to work badly, and I wanted to change something in my car for a long time.
I began to look and understood that the best way to put a good android stereo. I started to look around on the internet.
Found a few good options. Wanted to know if you may have installed something similar? I see here some people instaled unit from Aliex. Can you tell me whats the defferens here?
What should I ask before buying one?
Is there maybe any specifics? 🤔
My central console looks just like this.

Vehicle Car Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts