Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very Tempted, however pricey compared to most LED bulbs.

The only reason I have never replaced mine at the moment is I haven't been able to work out how to get access to those bulbs!

Maybe if you could post how to change them??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do seem a bit expensive but do look much better.
As for the access to the bulb if it's like the fiesta it's a case of reaching up from underneath had to change the complete light on our fiesta and the only way to get to it was to loosen the shield under the wheel arch and get to it that way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think they're that pricey to be honest,I have seen more expensive ones on EBay but the difference is these bulbs are the only ones that will fit the Ecosport...I have researched this quite extensively and no other LED P13W bulbs will fit into the glass reflective housing other than these I've posted on here.
I will look into posting a 'how to' video on here to change the bulbs if that's possible?
If not,will post some images.
Quite straight forward to do really....watch this space :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't think they're that pricey to be honest,I have seen more expensive ones on EBay but the difference is these bulbs are the only ones that will fit the Ecosport...I have researched this quite extensively and no other LED P13W bulbs will fit into the glass reflective housing other than these I've posted on here.
I will look into posting a 'how to' video on here to change the bulbs if that's possible?
If not,will post some images.
Quite straight forward to do really....watch this space :)
That would be great, even post it to youtube maybe?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Maleko!
Sorry for delay,here is a video on how to replace the DRL bulbs.
I'm no Steven Speilberg...........hope I've explained it clear enough for everyone :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep......makes you wonder just what Ford were thinking when they designed the ES.
2 of my biggest beefs with it are the DRL's and no power fold mirrors.........minor beefs are the sat nav and sony DAB stereo system,still to many buttons and screen not big enough....looks exactly the same as my old B-Max I had before it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts