Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered a set of parking sensors from china off the bay of plenty came on saturday after only two weeks and took me around an hour to fit , got to say for the price [£14.99] i cant complain and they can be bought for as little as £9 only reason i paid what i did was to get colour coded ones [smoke grey] kinda makes you wonder why ford don't fit them as standard when we can get them so cheap they must be able to get them for penny's .:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah came with both , but i only fitted the beeper , works a treat and so easy to fit , dead handy as it can be hard to judge distance with the spare wheel on the back.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I bought a set of color coded ones for my wifes car recently, similarly priced off ebay, and it came with the circular drill for cutting holes in the plastic rear bumper. I assume you got the drill though you did not mention.

I would warn all on here if considering buying, make sure you get the 'four sensor in the bumper' kit, as the 'two sensor' kit is cheaper but obviously, not as reliable as four.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah , complete with hole saw and four sensors , the mrs wants hers doing now , come to think of it they make nice gifts for xmas lol
so simple to fit , these car manufacturers must be making a packet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the link to the ones you bought please? Just so I know which ones are decent, thanks.
yeah here you go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GEC-Car-R...522291?hash=item1c238cebf3:g:qzUAAOSw9N1V0Zqw

i got these purely for the color they are pretty much all the same brand though some are a lot cheaper , if you dont like the visual display you can tuck it away somewhere discretely [under the dash or under the seat ] that way you just get the beeps ! good luck and atvb.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just fitted these to my lads Focus.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Unbelievable value. And as you say, a doddle to fit. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts