Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a beautiful STLine with all the bells and whistles. Checking through the storage compartments
I found a strange winder handle in the centre glove box, not a clue where it goes or what it does, anyone have any
ideas.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum Ronnnie :D

That's a strange one...

Can you put a picture up (use imgur.com or Postimages.org, they are free to join), that's if you do not have a photo sharing website, that would take the guesswork out of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi colinJYD thanks for the welcome.

I will ask my I T consultant (the wife) and will put a picture up and maybe help ident it.

·
Registered
880 Posts
The photo makes it even more of a mystery :D
I would guess it latches into a locking position when rotated, but what is it locking?

One other guess is that it is not for the Ecosport at all, and might be a piece off another car, and a salesman has just stuffed it out the way in the glovebox. I have had that in new cars, where extra stuff for other cars is dumped in the boot. Could be wrong though, and it is to do with the Ecosport. So hang on to it. Hope someone else on here has one and knows what to do with it LOL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your quick reply and comments, I do agree with what you say so it will go into a drawer until we have an
answer.
Thank you once again for your time.
Ronnie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts