Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry - loads of questions but here's another one.

Anyone use a box? I've heard Thule are decent, looking for anything that people have tried so I know will work.

What bars do you use also?

·
Registered
34 Posts
You can get roof bars off eBay for £120 ish if I remember correctly they fit directly to roof rails one at front one for back the narrower one is at the back

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in this thread too. We usually do 'Staycations' so have a lot of gear with us, with a pushchair in the boot that takes up most of the space so could do with extra storage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in this thread too. Can you get roof bars that don't require the roof rails? I'd like to get some that could go on both the Ecosport and my Fiesta with minimal changes (maybe just the clamps/feet).
Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
just bought mine from fords with vat they were £157 , iwas looking at aliexpress but dedcided to go to ford , if any problems with them at least i can take them back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in this thread too. Can you get roof bars that don't require the roof rails? I'd like to get some that could go on both the Ecosport and my Fiesta with minimal changes (maybe just the clamps/feet).
Thanks
It's how you said - you buy the bars and then the different feet for each car and it should work fine with your Ecosport and Fiesta being roughly the same size.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts