Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I’ve got a 2015 1.0 ecosport that I’m looking to get a set of roof rails and then eventually the cross bars.
I’ve searched but coming up blank.
Do they make them to fit the 2015?
Anyone got any links?
Gareth.
PS-earlier post about my eco not starting......it was the starter motor and was covered by my Ford Protect warranty

·
Registered
975 Posts
You can buy the roof rails (Silver or Black) from Ford or on Ebay, You need pre-facelift roof rails and the bolts (it just bolt on). Note one of the links below shows you a video on how to remove the waterproof dimples, so you can access the threaded holes for the bolts.

My previous new Ecosport 2016 was a base model that came without roof rails and cross bars, so I asked Ford to fit them and they only charged me the material costs and not labour, and that was £150.

A lot of the ebay vendors sell genuine ford parts, just google 'Ford Ecosport roof rails'
Examples...

Previous threads on roof rails....

With video....

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can buy the roof rails (Silver or Black) from Ford or on Ebay, You need pre-facelift roof rails and the bolts (it just bolt on). Note one of the links below shows you a video on how to remove the waterproof dimples, so you can access the threaded holes for the bolts.

My previous new Ecosport 2016 was a base model that came without roof rails and cross bars, so I asked Ford to fit them and they only charged me the material costs and not labour, and that was £150.

A lot of the ebay vendors sell genuine ford parts, just google 'Ford Ecosport roof rails'
Examples...

Previous threads on roof rails....

With video....

Hi, could I ask - will the roof rails from the 2017 model onwards fit a 2016 model? My local Ford dealer has tried cross-referencing the part numbers but without success. At the moment, they are saying the newer version is not compatible - but there is quite a significant cost difference between the parts, the 2017 onwards being about 1/3rd cheaper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts