Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,can someone point me in the right direction to get some LED P13W daytime running bulbs?
I purchased a pair of LED ones to replace the standard horrible yellow bulbs off Ebay and was assured by the seller that they would fit my 2016 Ecosport but they don't they are to wide.
I'm in dispute with the seller to return them at his/her expense as they told me the wrong info but was wondering if anyone has managed to get some to fits theirs and point me to them?
Also,be warned the ones on ebay DO NOT fit.
Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can't find the ones as per price - I've seen some for £22.99. Not got my ecosport yet but concerned by doing this the headlights will then look yellow compared to daytime running lights OR do the daytime running lights cut out when turning on headlights?

·
Registered
855 Posts
I assume you are talking about the 501's, if so, then I would avoid as they look cheap and nasty, and who knows what sort of light it would look like.

You are still better sticking with the originals or the LED style, ok they are dearer but would look better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, does anyone know where to buy the correct P13 LED Bulbs from as I bought some P13 bulbs from eBay and although they fitted in the fog light holder I couldn't lick them in. I have seen sone for the new Ford Mustang on eBay for £26.99 and although expensive look of good quality unlike the ones I bought for under £5 from HK! The bulbs are a pain to reach mind - I laid on the floor to reach up into the engine bay.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Btw the above post should day lock not lick! I couldn't even reach my head anywhere near it if I wanted to! LOL! ;@)

·
Registered
38 Posts
[email protected]

I now have LED Daytime Running Lights and they look superb. I found some LED P13s on eBay and the ones that fitted were for use on the new Ford Mustang as they use the same bulb holders. As long aa you buy yhese they will fit fine!
They weren't cheap at around £25 but they're really good quality onwa not like the firstbones I bought for £3 off eBay from a seller based in China.

Type this in eBay:
Ford Mustang Daytime Running Lights LED Bulbs Canbus DRL P13W Xenon CREE

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the bulbs recommended by SJY from ebay, they are a perfect fit and took no longer than ten minutes to fit by removing the plastic surround with your fingers and removing two torx screws (great tip Dieseldog), remove plug from rear of bulb, quarter twist anti-clockwise and old bulb is removed, very straight forward.

They look so much better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts