Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got 2019 S-T, can’t work out how to turn off destination in sat nav, can anyone help ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Not sure what you mean by “turn off destination”. Destination will turn off when you reached it.
If you mean deleting a destination, do the following:
Make sure your map is showing by turning ignition on.
Click Controls
Click Destinations
Click recent destinations
Click the bin on the left to the destination you want to remove
Confirm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, we went for a trip and set home as our destination which we reached, Now, every time we go on a trip it’s directing home, just want to cancel sat nav until we need it ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, we went for a trip and set home as our destination which we reached, Now, every time we go on a trip it’s directing home, just want to cancel sat nav until we need it ?
I am at a loss with your short explanations. Unless you can give more details exactly what happens and when, it’s hard to help.
This is what I do: on way back from a trip I set destination to home. When I arrive, I’m told that I reached my destination. Turn off ignition. On my next trip only the map is showing without any destination unless I set one.
Are you saying that yours not doing this? Also, you can turn off your destination like this:
Click the 3 lines and on next screen the red cross. I you need more info, please describe the problem exactly

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts