Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got myEcosport I was told that the service portfolio book was no more, and that servicing records are now done electronically. However. I realised today that I don't know when the car is due to be serviced - I presume annually or 12000 miles whichever is sooner. Can anyone clarify or point me to an official Ford service schedule.ThanksRobert

·
Registered
503 Posts
The only thing I can find says12,500 miles or 12 months, which ever comes first.
It seems strange that its not in the manual though or anywhere on the Ford website!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi NinjaThanks for finding that snippet of information - very useful. I have to call in to the dealers this week, so will see if I can find out where it is 'officially' documented. Ford Etis gives a list of service items but itseems a bit difficult to decipher as you get a list of years and mileage rather than say 12000 or 1 year whichever is sooner.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK. I called into the dealer today and asked about the service schedule. I was told it was 12500 miles or 12 months whichever was first, which we already assumed. I was also informed that there is a service indicator that tells you when an oil change/service is due.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts