Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hi L.R. and welcome to the forum :D

Do you mean a plastic cover? Then the answer is no. Here is a photo of 1.5 ecotec petrol engine compartment which was on the pre-facelift Ecosport, prior to mid 2017, The 1.5 petrol engine was discontinued in UK , it was not as popular as the more modern 1.0 three cylinder petrol engine, but the car with 1.5 engine was cheaper at the time as it was an older design of engine, fuel wise it is not quite as efficient as the 1.0 engine, but had more torque.....I had a 1.5 petrol 2016 model and liked it, as I had a company car at the time with the same engine, so wanted the same in my Ecosport. Now got a 1.0 petrol 2019 model, as thats the only petrol model available in the UK on newer ecosports.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Colin for your reply.
It's the wife's car 2016 with 1400 miles on it. She had it serviced at the dealer about 3 weeks ago, and yesterday I was just checking the fluids and noticed there was no cover ( yes the plastic one) although there appear to be mounting brackets for it, I'd thought they'd forgotten to replace it. No problem saves me embarrassing myself shouting at them. 😃

1 - 3 of 3 Posts