Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and pleased to meet everyone and to have just joined the forum.

I'm so excited with my new EcoSport Titanium X Pack 1.5 TDCI Limited Edition. Picked it up yesterday morning after a reasonable smooth wait from order in late Feb/early March at Essex Auto Group Ford near Dunton Ford Technical Centre
. Just for feedback: the dealership service and quality assurance through the whole order was fantastic and attentive and I always felt looked after and welcome as a customer from order to handover.

Learning my new car at the moment so much to take in and my first diesel and big car from a little Chevrolet Spark 1.0L. I'll keep the forum posted as best I can on new things. The Sync App link I'm getting to know. The hands free is fantastic and super crisp, works great with my android galaxy s4. Spotify app is fantastic with amazing quality of sound. I look forward to interacting with this forum more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Blackpanther and welcome,Wow you didn't have to wait long!!we didn't order the limited edition but are still waiting for ours to make an appearance (yawns) and what a long wait its been,we ordered ours in October last year!!
getting very frustrated now lol
glad to hear you are happy with it so far.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here. Took delivery of exact same model last Monday. Notice you say playing with applink. How did you get it all activated as we were told got to wait for next update and wanted to get my spotify on there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts