Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is there any recommendations for a spare wheel and jack I can throw in the boot? Salesman assured me the fiesta spare will not fit. Any suggestions plz

·
Registered
857 Posts
You can get them on Ebay, but a Ecosport spacesaver new 16" or 17" is nonsense prices :eek:

You can get a new 15" steel spacesaver for Ecosport for £100,, which is far more reasonable....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-201...562602?hash=item33e58d1d2a:g:sF8AAOSwLNVas~FU

Although the vendor says its a 2014 to 2018 I would email him with your 4 hole pitch size to ensure that it will fit on your Ecosport, before buying it.

Even if you alloy wheels on your car are 16" or 17", a 15" spacesaver is ok as the rolling radius can legally be slightly different on a spacesaver, which it will be.

Conditions of use for spacesaver, max speed 40 MPH and replace it ASAP as soon as you get to garage or home.

Also ensure you get a 2 Ton capacity jack for the Ecosport around £20 for a good one, and an extending handle brace around £7, and two chocks to brace diagonal wheels on a slope to prevent slip (a fiver for the pair, usually steel, or wood or plastic)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Think you will find most ES and Fiesta wheel PCD's of the studs and the offset to rim are very close.

You could buy my 4 ES Titanium Ford wheels with O.E size winter tyres as I have sold the ES last week for a KUGA need the towing capacity.

I am only looking for £250 the four a bargin, wheels could do with a refurb as the paints lifted in places but they are fine for the winter, the tyres are very good used two winters only.

Anyone interested before I advertise them email me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got me a spare wheel from ebay but am struggling to find a jack, got a workshop one at home but thats to big to carry round, any suggestions as to a suitable scissor jack? there are lots out there but with different sill fittings???????? a picture of a genine one from an ecosport with a spare wheel would be great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts