Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
we ordered ours in October last year and are still waiting to know when they are even going to show us a demo!! very frustrating lol but hopefully worth the wait.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dan
Thanks for the welcome,
we ordered ours from a dealer in sussex so no not via facebook,we are eager to see one in the flesh so to speak....god forbid if hubby don't like it lol as it were me who initially see it.
we were told we would probably see one at the end of Jan but yep that has since past us by and still no news..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol we like the fiesta as have one now, this being the second so I think I'm on a safe bet lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi all
well have had a call from the dealer and woohoo our car is built and on its way!!
tho sadly still wont be here till may.........this is the longest we have ever waited for a car
so it sooooo better be worth it lol...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has your dealer actually said that car has been gate released yet? I spoke to my Lookers dealer on Monday and the car is still in India and not been released yet and I have an updated expected delivery time of June now!! I also ordered in October and am now completely disappointed to wait this long.... I will be seriously kicking off with Ford if my car isn't on a boat soon, I was so looking forward to having a car that no one else around me has got.... But I want a car that I can drive!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Marc
Yes he said it was gate released and on the boat lol...
and yes like you are eager to get it as wont be many about for a while..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone had any more news regarding their delivery date? I assume all of these cars are on the same transporter coming from Chennai which left in March. My only concern now is that Ford keep extending the delivery date to the show room. I ordered my car on 23 December and ETA is now 28 June (previously 31 May) . To me that is not the Spring as promised!!! So watch this space. My sorrow is that Ford hold the dealers responsible and seem to refuse to accept that it is their problem!!! The power of the large corporations. In the end it is the customer who is left waiting with dashed expectations!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we ordered ours in October last year, spoke to our dealer on Tuesday and he said that it has now left Belgium so will be here imminently....may is looking promising...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I spoke with our dealer on Friday he said that they aim to deliver vehicles within a 100 days of gate release,we are up to eighty something and he reckons it will be here in May, a fortnight agoweek it was in Antwerp Belgium and altho he does keep checking the location as of Friday last week itwas still showing area code ANT so I think not quite left Antwerp but just in a different location.this is the pic I sent to him and feel this should be in there showrooms lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ford have a lot to answer for regarding the launch of this car! If I didn't like it so much I would have given up long ago. Think ours are in the same batch being upgraded in Germany!!!! Frustrated!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I've had the vin no. From my dealer but it shows as not recognised on the tracking websites. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Ojo,

Your dealer will probably have only given you an 11 digit code (ours did!), but for ETIS you need a 17 digit code. I think for the EcoSport it's WF0BXX followed by your individual 11 digit code

Hope this helps
Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Dave, thanks for the reply, I have been given the full 17 digit vin, but it is not registering with etis. My car was gate released on 15 th April, so I would expect it to be on their system by now?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts