Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i took the plunge into our local ford/stream it is about 50 mtrs long and came up the top of the side plastic of doors , level with bank. the bow wave rose up to the top of the bank ,half way up grill so just kept it in first and let the car drive through the wave whilst rocking from side to side on the rocks in the stream. the stream turned left away from road so all the water vanished and i drove up the slope onto the dirt road to carry on geocaching. all in all nerve racking but fun once you are out the over side, with out any mishaps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
well i took the plunge into our local ford/stream it is about 50 mtrs long and came up the top of the side plastic of doors , level with bank. the bow wave rose up to the top of the bank ,half way up grill so just kept it in first and let the car drive through the wave whilst rocking from side to side on the rocks in the stream. the stream turned left away from road so all the water vanished and i drove up the slope onto the dirt road to carry on geocaching. all in all nerve racking but fun once you are out the over side, with out any mishaps.
In its stride remdroo nice one. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts