Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else with diesel ecosport had issue with engine management warning coming on and putting into limp home mode, mine has had this issue for about 4 days now finally getting fixed mainly through persistent hassling of ford and the garage it came from who to be fair to them have now been brilliant but just slow of the mark as initially could not get car to garage while engine in limp mode and when cold the issue had reset itself , the fault Codes where p1331and p132b which is to do with turbo charger and actuator for dump valve, finally got the garage to sort it and it seems to be a well known fault with not one but two official technical service bulletins about the problem some of which would appear to be heat absorption on longer runs making actuator rod swell and keeping valve open, this problem was not helped by having another problem at same time as airconditioning compressor has failed leaking every bit of air con stuff around engine bay twice as first time they just topped up system didn't find the leak, now arguing that the compressor must be a warranty issue and can I have refund on top up of airconditioning stuff I paid for but they don't seem forth coming on this,but will keep pushing that it's a warranty issue as bit like turbo actuator or air con compressor should not be failing after just 14000 miles

1 - 1 of 1 Posts