Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Took me a little while to get into the first episode but the second one was great - loved it. More of the same please!

·
Registered
18 Posts
This weeks episode show features Ken Block. It was filmed at the plant I work in. Sadly I missed the filming as I was on my way to Australia.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Matt Le Blanc Back For Top Gear

According to the Daily Mirror Matt LeBlanc and the BBC have a verbal agreement in place with a one-year, £1 million deal on its way. A short-term contract gives Matt LeBlanc an easy out if Top Gear fails to recover from season 23's disappointing ratings and critical reception. He got £500,000 for his role in the last season.

"Matt was one of the positive aspects of the last series, he is keen to return and we definitely want him back so it will happen, we just need to dot the 'i's' and cross the 'ts'," The Mirror's BBC source claimed. "We think he will be back filming soon and he is excited about some of the ideas we have lined up."

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm actually pleased about that. Not bothered about Sabine, Eddie or the Stig. The line up can stay like that as far as I'm concerned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts